Centre de Santé Pelvienne offers monthly workshops to support and enhance your awareness of pelvic health issues and treatments!
Our information sessions range from what to expect from your postpartum body, classes for menopausal women, as well as other pelvic health conditions such as incontinence, organ prolapse or pain during intercourse.
Led by a team of interdisciplinary experts and thought leaders, our workshops are developed for men, women and the trans-population who want to:
- Stop leaking!
- Normalize bowel function!
- Improve their sex life!
- Reduce pelvic pain!
- Heal after birth!
- Stop struggling with breastfeeding!
- Cope with the realities of menopause!
Workshop topics planned for 2020-2021 include:
- Recovery after vaginal or c-section birth
- Pelvic Floor preparation for birth
- Balanced Breastfeeding
- Pain with intercourse
- Your body during menopause
- Pre and post-prostatectomy care
Our plan is to offer workshops and information sessions both in-clinic and on-line. So stay tuned and LIKE US ON FACEBOOK to be the first to hear about workshop and course announcements!